Wednesday 21 October 2015

WORD TO THE WORLD~ preaching poet

so Christ said,
"you, can not be fruitful following your fleshly desires so live in me and I in you
that I may release the sperms of My nature in you,
to make you that fruitful plant heaven is waiting to harvest,
So be ye an abiding branch" ..... He always pray,
Waiting daily in the upper room to listen to what I have to say,
Living wisely day by day,
that you will bear the choicest fruits heaven will ever taste,
Cos Without me, you are no different from a wild grape,
Who was once tasty to the ancient ape."
But, we build Comfort more than we are built by the Word of Christ,
We admire flowers more than we admire the field of Christ.
"Let my Kingdom come", he humbly taught, not any Kingdom. nation. hierarchy of any other but just Mine. Just Mine.
That I will reign as you set to pave the way with a yeilding heart.
Cos you are not here for fleeting fantacy,
you are here on an eternal prophesy,
I, have sent you as salts and lights. Kings and priests. Soldiers not cowards. Children not slaves. But you live as victims while I have fought to make you victors.
you bleed my heart more than you please it,
you have joined in the worlds company and made mockery of My Blood and The cross,
and swell up your heart with their pleasures and have forgotten the grossness of the cross.
you have finally abandoned the matrimonial bed on which I know you daily,
you have left my children motherless,
your breast engulg so much with milk for my children but you hide them in braziers for adultery,
Forgetting, that they are released at the cry of my babies.
Where have you kept your engagement ring, The HolySpirit?!
In His presence, I am surely your Beloved,
He fades in colour daily in the midst of your sins and you never took notice.
you decieve Me with the apparel of a sheep,
When your heart is that of the goat.
Behold, I come quickly!
and I am dying to laugh at your calamity."

#back to the roots
#just Christ
#never too late to say sorry father
#iRun

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment